A new distruptive LaundryChipTM generation
The best reading performance and endurance in the harshest laundry conditions… in an incredibly small size!
What are the benefits?
70 x 10 x 1.3 mm (vs 301: 70 x 15 x 2.5 mm)
Fully compatible with the 301 LaundryChipTM
BEST READING PERFORMANCE:
– ultra-high density bulk reading up to 2,000 pieces
– read distances of up to 6 meters (or 19 feet)
STRONGER THAN EVER!
– Tested in real-world laundries and guaranteed for 200 washing cycles with water extractors up to 60 bar
– Resistant to high temperatures (up to 200°C)
– Suitable for many cleaning methods (including dry-cleaning as well as laundering)
The LaundrychipTM: a long history
The LaundryChipTM was invented by Datamars in 1990, the first RFID transponder specifically designed for the industrial laundry sector. Over the years Datamars has continued to innovate, developing a vast range of strong and robust transponders in different sizes and packages up to the latest multi-read UHF LaundryChipTM, developed for high-volume bulk-read applications.